Safety Tip
For your protection and safety, Oklahoma law requires a licensed "journeyman" or "contractor" to be on site for your plumbing, heat & air work. Several companies only send "apprentices". Ask to see your worker's JOURNEYMAN'S LICENSE or CONTRACTOR'S LICENSE. Report un-licensed workers to the Construction Industries Board of the Oklahoma Health Department, 271-5217

Loading Conversation